Since 1993, Environmental Monitors, Inc. has been providing environmental management and consulting services on Guam. Initially, services focused on golf course water quality monitoring for fertilizer and pesticide compounds. Over the last 20+ years the company has expanded it’s services, with water quality monitoring remaining as the core service.
Environmental Monitors, Inc. is a HUB Zone Certified small business.
The services we can provide include:
• Groundwater and Surface Water monitoring, sampling, analysis and reporting
• Safe Drinking Water Standards (SDWS) sampling, reporting and consulting
• National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) sampling, reporting, and permit compliance
• Underground Injection Control (UIC) Well sampling, reporting, and permit compliance
• Erosion Control monitoring, sampling and reporting
• Air Emissions Sources permit compliance
• Soil sampling
• Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans